Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Homework problems

Yikes, just got through a major homework battle with one of my boys. That was a little ugly. I have to drag every scrap of info out of that kid. Anyway , I had a pretty uneventful day. It gets a little hectic getting three kids off to three different schools but at least they feed themselves in the morning so that's pretty cool. I had chemo this morning and met a very nice woman and her friend. We had a nice chat. I kept eyeballing her scarf. I think I have three more chemo treatments, then I be free. Yeah.
I met my Mother-in-law, husband, his cousin and friend for lunch afterwards. Then I voted absentee at the Elections office. Exciting,huh?
Was that a boring debate last night, except for the first statement from Sen. McCain about the Homeowner's Resurgence plan, what was that all about?
Whoa Rick's home, better get off my fanny, we are going for tacos.
Have a great night
Love ya
Joann

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Joann,

    You keep eye-balling her scarf, eeh? Your own collection is rather lovely. However, to be straight and not so politically correct, you are the only woman I have ever met that looks just as beautiful with hair as without. You have such a perfectly shaped head! I know I'm nutter. It's okay if you think so too. Big hugs to you!

    Catie.

    ReplyDelete