Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Days two and three


We are having a terrific time.  
We are doing so many things!  I have been wiped out at night.  Let me just tell you the food is fantastic.  That's important isn't it?
I can not log on to Flickr otherwise I would put all our pictures on it so far.  i just wanted to put a couple on there from the last two days.   We are on the Sea of Galilee now.  We got here yesterday and just got back from a boat ride.  Pastor Mark is keeping us right on schedule and very busy.
We went to Ceasarea, it was pretty, and Megiddo which was very cool. It was amazing to see the whole Jezreel Valley before us.  So much history in that valley.  Isreals not big.  We could see from Jordon in the west almost to the Meditterean in the east.  We we also visited Mt. Carmel, but it was so foggy.
Today we went all around the Sea. We are staying in  Tiberius.  I am trying to write this fast so excuse poor grammar and typos.
We were at the beach, to the best reckoning, of were Jesus appeared to his disciples after He was crucified and resurrected, and He cooked breakfast for them.  Does that make sense?
Oh, and I re-confirmed my baptismal vows in the Jordan river!The water was pretty cold.  Got to go.  I will write more.
Love Joann

1 comment:

  1. So glad your having a great time! Love the updates.
    God Bless,Kathy

    ReplyDelete