Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Holy City

We got to Jerusalem yesterday afternoon. It's undescribable. Yesterday we went to Masada and Ein Gedi to the caves where David and his army hid from Saul, and where he cut off a corner of Saul's robe. I'm sorry I haven't posted any pictures. I can't get on to Flickr, and the other way is too slow. We are staying at a kibbutz in Jerusalem overlooking the Shepard hills.
We are going to Mount of Olives and Gethsemene and other places today.
This is the Lord's city. I am so blessed to be here and so humbled. It's a gift to be here with my huisband and the people on the tour with us are so precious. It's like a giant Partidge Family Bus! The food is not agreeing with me, but I keep eating it because it's so good.
Love to all. Hope you are well.
Joann

1 comment:

  1. Where's my comment from yesterday, I wonder? Guess it didn't get posted. Glad that you are in the City of our Lord! Thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers...
    B.

    ReplyDelete