Thursday, August 21, 2008


These are just a couple of shots from this weekend if you are interested. I uploaded more pictures and a video or two onto Flickr, so you can check those out if you feel like it. My Mom is doing well up in Maine, but it is very quiet at her home. If you would like to send her a warm thought ,feel free to do it on this blog in the comments section as she checks it regularly. My sister has started a fund at the bank in my Dad's memory for a flag pole at the local American Legion.
We are soaked here in Brevard County so I am staying in my jammies all day. Starbucks is closed but I have my own emergency supply of Tazo chai tea latte concentrate.
Feel free to send my Mom or me a note on the comment section. it's always fun to read a word or two from our friends. You can do it easily by clicking the anonomous button so you don't have to sign in or up or something like that. You can write your name at the end. Love to hear from you. have a great day. I'm not spell checking today. Does that make me lazy? Oh well. Love ya,
Joann
PS I added a couple of videos on from the lake, and they are not very good and you can barely see anything. There's a pretty good shot of my hair and throat because I forgot the camera was on. Anyway, they are saved for posterity I suppose.








No comments:

Post a Comment