Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Peeps at Radiation

Here's the peeps that take wonderful care of me at radiation. They are very polite , professional, and make sure their hands are warm :D!




The Trilogy! The super cool Radiation thing-a ma-jiggy!

It's early and my morning is a little off because I decided to get a cappuccino and not my usual chai tea latte. Le *sigh...I hope I can pull it together... I am very dependent on my chai tea latte.
I think I'll make it.
No big plans for today, just a Dr. appt for little Sarah and maybe a trip to the beach. We went yesterday and it was wonderful, but it started to thunder so we left quick-like! I think it's supposed to storm today too but maybe we can squeeze in a dip.
My Dad is home from the hospital now. I am still praying that he will regain some strength and breathing capabilities. Please pray for my Mom who is taking care of him. Thanks so much.
Hope everyone has a nice day....I'm going to Starbucks!
Love,
Joann





4 comments:

  1. Hi Joann,
    I am glad your Dad is home from the hospital. That is great news. I will keep praying for your Dad.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joann, Hope you had an okay day yesterday. That Radiation thing looks like a prop on a sci-fi movie. The staff looks very caring.

    Love you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete