Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Dad

This is a picture of Jimmy, Charlie, Piero and Philip


Hi friends,
Just wondering if you all could include my Dad, Jim, in your prayers. He is in the hospital in Farmington Maine, and not feeling so great. He has got quite a few health issues going on and I am worried about him. Please pray that the Dr's will help to figure out how to help his breathing and have a bit more energy. Thanks so much you guys, I love him so much and I am praying for Christ's comfort strength and perfect peace for him.
Here's a picture of me and my Dad this summer.
We all had a nice week. Radiation is going fine although I am not an early bird and my appt. is at 6am, but at least I get it over with. When I get home I can snuggle with Rick (TMI!).
It's Saturday and man is it hot out. The boys have been playing paint ball all day and have to wear long shirts and pants. They are probably dying of heat, but having fun with youth group. Yesterday Charlie's best friend came to visit from the other coast of Fl. It was great to see him. He's a great kid and the best friend Charlie has had. They all had a great time. We love you Philip! Well, have a terrific weekend. If you live aorund me , let me know if you would like to go see Momma Mia this week, some evening. Talk to you soon
Love,
Joann
Praise the Lord! I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation. . . His work is honorable and glorious, And His righteousness endures forever. . . The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever (Psalm 111:1, 3, 10).

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your sweet Dad. I know how much you love him. He is like a big teddy bear and he loves his little girl so very much. I will pray for him and your mom too.
    I would love to see Mama Mia. Call me.
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim,
    My Dad is having a difficult time. Thank you for your prayers. I will call you today probably. I think Tues. night would be a good evening to go to the movies.

    ReplyDelete