Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Can't sleep

I can't sleep, been up since 2am. No big deal. i can' stop thinking about my Mom and Dad. My Dad is struggling so much. Yesterday on the phone he told me he wanted to go home. He's is so tired. I have been praying for him and my Mother and I could not calm down. I woke up and turned on my computer and this is what the Lord gave me.

Psalm 91:15 says, “He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.”
“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3

I have been praying for peace andt rest for my parents and struggling so much , doubting. Why do I doubt God when He always is faithful?I know He has heard my prayers and will answer them. Trust His Word.
I will talk to you later.

2 comments:

  1. Joanne, So sad about you dad. He must be in a lot of pain. Your mom and dad are in my prays.

    Take good care,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. good question:
    Why do I doubt God when He always is faithful?

    mamahouse

    ReplyDelete