Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Love this picture...My Mom and Dad


Here's another cute picture for you. I'm a little tired. Sorry I'm not updating with anything too interesting. There's not much going on though. My kids all got sick this weekend, but we are holding on. My boys just went to go spend time with their cousins and my Dad is still being an amazing trouper through his illness. My sweet Mother is as strong and solid as ever and my brothers and sisters are showing true and wonderful love for my parents. I am just thanking God for all of my entire Family and the unconditional love they show for me. I am truly blessed.
Here's a picture of what my Dad's hugs feel like.
Click here

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joann,
    That is a really cute picture of your parents. Hope everyone is feeling better and you stay healthy.
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kim,thanks for your comment. It has been a crazy week. My dad is hanging in there but it is very tough on him. But God is good and my dad is in good hands. Hope to see you soon. Joann

    ReplyDelete