Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our House Guest


This is Zoe, our house guest. Isn't she a sweetie?

Not much to report here on the ol' homefront...
The weather has been nice. No rain. I took my kids to the beach yesterday and we had a great time. The water and waves were so relaxing. Jimmy got all caught up in building an indestructible fortress, Charlie mastered the art of making a Sand-Ball, and Sarah conquered her fear of diving through the waves. We all got a bit red but we sure slept good. Rick had a nice afternoon in the house by himself playing Rock Band . We jut had some yummy burgers and will probably go for a dip pretty soon. I talked to my Dad a while ago and he is sounds ok considering...

Not much to say...a little numb...
Joann

Unto You I lift up my eyes, O You who dwell in the heavens.
Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their masters,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
So our eyes look to the Lord our God,
Until He has mercy on us (Psalm 123:1-2).

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Zoe is so cute!!!! I am sure she is enjoying herself! Sounds like you had a fun day at the beach. All of your kids seem to have their little nich. So happy Sarah conquered her fear of waves! Diving into them is so much fun!
    How I wish you recored rick playing Rock Band. I bet her really gets into it.

    Glad to hear you dad is a bit better.

    Not much going on here-company on thursday for 5 days . . . I should be cleaning . . .Peter and I are playing band.
    Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick is pretty funny doing Rock Band. He does all the moves, lately he's been doing the drum part:D We're soooo middle aged. It's nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joann,

    I had a few weeks of your blog to catch up on. That picture of you and your dad is priceless!

    I am coming over Wednesday to get Christopher and Daniel and I'll be bringing them back to Melbourne on Friday. But Thursday afternoon I was thinking of taking them and my kids to Blizzard Beach. Are you all up for that? Maybe we can meet you there. Let me know.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joann! I went away last weekend and didn't have internet access - I missed your updates! I love the picture of "you" when you see the mess in your kids room. Too cute! My kids watched it and wanted to see it again. I pray you are getting through your treatments uneventfully.

    Love,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete