Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's very quiet around here

It's very quiet around here. Rick is away on business and they chitlins are all in bed, or so it seems. The guinea pigs are fighting, though. I have a hard time going to sleep when the Rick-ster is not here. We had a very nice night out to dinner last night. There was only 12 of us. Everyone behaved, only one spilled Coke, so that's pretty good! I took some pictures but eveyone had red-ee, so I will wait til Rick sends me his pictures. I think he got some nice ones. He's got a fancier camera than me.
Nothing going on here today. I was achy last night and this morning and did not go to church this morning. What a terrible Mother. The four of us had a quiet day at home. I started to get a little panicky around lunch time and as God always does, a friend called just a the perfect time. It was so nice to hear her voice. She is going throughh treatment as well and she checks on me often to see how I am. I have so many wonderful people in my life. Sarah and I were in the pool for a long time this afternoon. The water was so perfect. We finished a watermelon, had tuna sandwiches for lunch and I ordered dinner from Long-Doggers. See what happens when the old guy goes. Easy peesy food.
There's this funny You-Tube Video I wanted to put on here. let me see if I can do it It's called Animal Phone.
I love the guinea pig phone I always get a giggle out of that.
Anyway , goodnight all. love you , friends. Here's a scripture from my online devotional. I can't wait to see that new city someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment