Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Call Me NED

NED means no evidence of disease! Yayyyy!! My PET scan came back normal and praise God, the little lymphnode in my shoulder was gone, so the chemo has been working. I think I almost had a stroke before I got the results. My Mother in Law was with me to try to keep me calm but my blood pressure was really high like 150 over 90. I am so thankful and relieved. Thank you Lord.
Thank you for your prayers, so much. I had chemo after and boy was it great! The greatest chemo EVER!
I've got to stay on top of things, and i start radiation soon to try to zap any stray cancer cells, then finish my chemo which should end in Oct., then off to Israel! Yay, yay, yay!
Whew( wiping sweat off forehead)

Love you guys. We are off for a few days. I'll have pics of our family reunion.
Love,Joann

7 comments:

  1. JUST LIKE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XOXO JINJI

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are NED!!!!!! Have fun with you family!
    Love you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very very happy for you! Yippee! Have an amazingly great vacation and let me know if you need me to check on anything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joann-

    i am SO HAPPY for you today!!! You are an inspiration that does not quit in my life. I am here, if you ever need a thing.

    Love and Prayers,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you read comments while you are in Mass.? If so, you'll see this. If not, then...duh...Anyways, Blue is having a lovely time here at Casa de Lucky. He is a very easy going pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go!! That is great news. I am sure I will run into you here and there. I am just towards the end of radiation...then all the testing begins...!!!

    Enjoy

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Joann,
    I am so happy for you. Yea!!! We have been home a week but I haven't stopped by since Matthew has some weird virus and fever that he can't seem to shake. I know you can't be around stuff like that with your chemo treatments. Hope you have a wonderful time at your family reunion. Talk to you when you get back.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete