Saturday, June 28, 2008

From MASS

We are all having a great time in MA. The flight went really well and it was so nice to have a non-stressful flight with the kiddies. We are at my brother's house and had a great time in town yesterday. Sarah and I went on a Swan Boat ride, and we walked down Newberry St., and all around Copley Square. We had a great time at Fanuiel Hall till a huge thunderstorm came. Then it was time fopr A Duck tour, thru the streets of Boston and the Charlies River. We were exhausted when we got back to Scott's, but my Mom and Dad were there so that gave us a bit more staying power.
It is overcast and misty out this morning. I hope it clears up for the party this afternoon. I think I will post pictures tomorrow. We are having a wonderful time. God is so good.
Love to all.
Joann

2 comments:

  1. Where's flat-cat Lauren? I was hoping to see some pics of her on the airplane, bus, street, etc.! Blue is showing signs of missing his peeps. He licks his paw alot and stares at his food dish. I think tomorrow I'll take him to your place and let him chill for an hour or so. Do you need me to get any groceries in the house for you? Milk? Bread? Belgian chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joann! I'm so glad you are having a relaxing trip. And I am thrilled to call you NED! My heart jumped for joy when I read your update. Can't wait to see pictures of you trip.

    :) Kristi

    ReplyDelete