Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Lunch




Another beautiful day today. After church ,Rick made us lunch.

Kind of a quiet day so I wont bore you with too many details. I thought it was funny that my kids wanted to squirt each other with the hose even though we have a big pool to jump in. They were funny though and eventually jumped in with their clothes on. It's still too chilly for me to go in though.

We spent a quiet afernoon and evening at home. I still have a bad headache, so I kind of chilled. We have a busy week coming up so I hope it goes away soon.

I love Mondays because I go to a Mother's prayer group, and my friends there are so wonderful and supportive. We lift up the children and faculty of the schools in our community in prayer and it is a privilege to be able to do that. It's the best way to spend a Monday morning , in my humble opinion. Well, off to bed I go.
Matthew 6:25-27
25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[b]?

6 comments:

  1. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! I just left the ccolest most inspiring AND funny comments in the world....but lost it and I've got to run to an appointment....go ahead, LAUGH AND BE INSPIRED and know you are loved, trust me. I'll try and recreat it later. Have a Happy day.. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joann~ I was asking Allison about you this morning and she gave me your blog page. It's awesome and inspiring. You are so strong and I admire you greatly!
    Lets have lunch sometime..I need an excuse to go beachside... :).
    You will continue in my prayers and thoughts. Hope to see you soon. Your Sister in Christ, Pam Langford

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's late and I'm hungry. Those hot dogs look yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are so sweet to leave messages. love you guys so much
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, I would love to have lunch sometime. That would be so great to see you. Love,
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. even thou i am over a year behind, i do enjoy ur stories about your friends and family..not so fond of the cancer and pain but you give me some strength to face those toughs days that I have!

    mamahouse

    ReplyDelete