Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am so Blessed



This is my dog, Blue, after a long bike ride/walk. My husband and children gave me an early Mother's Day gift. A very sweet Electra Cruiser Bike. Blue is a bit overweight and he's trying to lose a few lbs. I think we may have over done it.


Also, I just wanted to say that I have the most awesome friends. Everyone has been so thoughtful with cards and messages and other special treats. I am very overwhelmed. Thanks so much for helping me and my family through this time in our lives. I am so blessed.


My parents came over today with some sub sandwiches. It was nice to see them. Hmm. What to do for dinner. I was tossing around the idea of a recipe swap on this site. Something other than me and my issues. A book review thing-y or something. I think I can add some recipes on the side. If anyone has any favorite, esy recipes, let me know. Tonight is Cancer Overcomers mtg. at my church. I'll be going. I might update later tonight with a prayer request or two. till then , here's another picture of Blue. This is a scripture from my friend. i hope you can remember that God sings over you , too. Love,
Joann

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.He will take great delight in you,he will quiet you with his love,he will rejoice over you with singing."

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joann,
    I just Love your Blog. I know you are blessing many!!!! You are such an "inspiration"!! You know that you are SURROUNDED by Prayer and the Power of Prayer is Supernatural. May you feel His Healing Hand in your Inner most being!! Love to you Joann.... Keep on walking, taking,writing and eating those Yummy chocolates.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so like, Blue is just fluffy. He likes his hot dogs. I completely relate. Anyway, I love the scripture you put in for today's blog....it really helps when I (we) feel like nobody cares and nobody understands. That one really helps me when I wake up in the middle of the night worrying about life(that can be LOTS of things). He rejoices over me, he delights in me, and he will quiet me. I think I'm asleep already.....

    Loveyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again,
    I just posted a message and it is not here. Maybe it will pop up?

    Anyway--what did you end up cooking for diner?

    God bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rick called and said he would take care of dinner so I could get to my meeting, but I got the wrong date. The mtg is next week. We had a bunch of leftovers, so they foraged for themselves. Some people seem to behaving trouble posting msgs. I don't know wht the deal is. Love you ,
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. The old Potluck! My favorite!

    Tomorrow I have a dentist apt and I am so happy! There is an amazing Thai resturant next store! I have been thinking about what I am going to order all day. I think the Spicy Crazy Noodles with Tofu.
    Good night!
    ks

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok,why am i crying?

    i'm supposed to be the tough, stoic one, right?

    mamahouse

    ReplyDelete