Monday, May 19, 2008

I love Mondays...(mostly)












These are some pictures of the Moms at our Prayer group. I love these ladies. They are so dear to me. They have taught me so much about prayer, the Lord, being a Mom and well, so much more. This is our last Monday before school gets out for the summer, but we are going to try to get together during the summer with the kids. I love them. I couldn't figure out the self-timer, hence the long arm shot by Amy, on the left. I took a really funny video of my dog eating peanut butter, but I can't get it to load on my blog. It's hard to believe that school is out in two weeks. Last summer was so fun even though i was in treatment. I think it will be a fun summer even though no big trips can be planned. The kids love the pool but they get a bit tired of it, so I'm thinking of signing the boys up for different activities. I haven't done that before, but I think i might this year. I wish I had something interesting to write about but I don't. I'm going to get Rick at the airport in a few minutes. I have not put an scripture on blog for a few days. here's a little something my friend Betty and I were looking at today.

Jude 6,8,10
6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.
8 In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings.
10 Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.

It sounds weird but there is some sort of a revival /healing thing going on in Lakeland and it's kind of weird in my opinion. I don't know anything about it really, it jut feels wrong. Betty and I talked about these verses and they sort of struck a chord with me. Anyway, I wish I could put the funny video of Blue on here because I think you guys would appreciate it, but...oh, well.
Talk to you later,joann

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joann,
    Thanks for the photo of you Moms Prayer group. What a great way to start the week. I may see if I can do something like that up this way. How long do you meet? Is it via a church?

    I do hope your treatment goes so well tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you.

    Take real good care!
    Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thumbs up to ur prayer moms!

    mamaouse

    ReplyDelete