Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm alive!

That's good news for me! I decided to start blogging again. Just because I need to blab, or whatever. Things are pretty quiet around the ol homestead. My boys are in crew at their HighSchool, and my daughter is riding horses like a crazy woman. Life is actually pretty sweet. No new news on the health front. We are keeping an eye on a lump I found in my collarbone area. The Drs don't seem to know what to make of it. We are just watching it to see if the lil bugger grows. So far, all is stable and the rest of my innards look healthy.
It's coming up on the ten year mark for me and my first diagnosis of BC. Five and a half since I had my mastectomy and the big bad diagnosis of twenty six or something positive lymph nodes. I can't even remember how many, isn't that strange?
Well, I have been keeping sort of busy, and have recently discovered that I enjoy horses, all thanks to my little girl. It's a great feeling to be out at the stable and being around them. Who would've thunk it?
Oh, I have a new dog since the last time I wrote. His name is Scmitty, pound puppy, and he sheds like a pro!
Rick and I are fine, a few changes here and there as far as business ventures but as always, the Lord provides for us. Well, just easing into the blogging again, so, whew, I'm worn out. I'm typing on my iPad(love it),but I don't think it's up too snuff for being flexible as far posting neat-o things, but I will adapt!
Well, joann-out.
....wait, I shall leave you with a scripture
Psalm 18:1-2. I love you, Lord, my strength
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's about time you started back up! Your followers miss u and love you!

    mamahouse

    ReplyDelete