Monday, February 14, 2011

Dreaming Big!


I had the most exciting dream last night. I am talking all out action-adventure ( with a little romance) .he-he!
When I woke up this morning I thought for sure that I had a best seller on my hands should I decide to write it down. I'm serious. I was all set to turn it into book! Then I sat down and did some bullet points just so I would remember it. Blech. Let's just say it would not even pass as a Harlequin romance. No offense if you enjoy them. I enjoy a good page turner every so often. Oh well, I guess that one will stay in my journal. I remember having a dream not so long ago when I was signing the most beautiful song. I mean, I was sounding good and the words were perfect. Now anyone who knows me or has sat near to me in church, knows that I can not carry one single note. Dreams are pretty interesting, aren't they? I was exhausted by that one last night, I needed to rest when I woke up!
I'm trying to think of a connection that I can make about dreams and how real they can seem, and everyday crisis that may seem like a huge deal, but then you wonder, once you stand back and survey things, why in the heck was I so worked up about that?
Did that sentence make sense?
I know in my own life,problems have seemed insurmountable, but theyl are ummm, surmountable with the Lord. All of them. Every single scary diagnosis or surgery or test or test result. I can do all things with Christ. I am so thankful.
Hey, maybe he'll help me with that book!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I had a dream about you last night. You were happy. I miss you, my friend. Will see you in heaven.

    ReplyDelete