Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whazzup!


Wow, I have not posted here in a while. I just have to say, first off, how good God is. My friend kristi, who is battling ovarian cancer got a very , very good report yesterday. Praise God! You go, kicking cancer bootay, sister!
You ROCK!
So i am sitting here waiting to boil some potato things for Jimmy's German class. There are , oh, so many other things I should be doing right now, but I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee and just browsing.
We had a fantastic weekend, at UCF with Jimmy's robotic team. it was pretty cool. He is involved with FIRST Robotics, and it is a wonderful organization. Check it out on NASA.gov, if you feel like it. Everyone is healthy...that's a plus!
Other than that, everything is pretty calm and quiet here. We are planning a trip to the Gr. Canyon for spring break. (tent camping). I am very exctied about that, I can hardly stand it! Rick has been planning to take the boys for the last two years but I have been ill with recurrences of BC, so we had to put it on hold, but this is the year! It's going to be great. When I look back over the last eight years, I am so amazed at how the Lord is working in our life. I am so thankful and amazingly blessed. All of it is Him. I am so thankful.
I am speechless....well, not really.
I have been on FaceBook a bit because I enjoy the back and forh with friends. So that's where I have been spending my computer time. I am also on Twitter, but that's more for Political gripes.
I guess this is more of a diary.
Oh yeah, Happy St. Patrick's Day!
@_@
What else....?
Oh yeah, going to meet my Mom tomorrow after I get my medicine. I love gong to spend time with her. Whenever you are with her , you feel like you are sitting by a warm fire. She's lovely!
I have been having a lot of dreams about my Dad lately. I guess that will go on for a while. I wonder if any one else has dreams like this , when they have lost loved ones?
Whoops, just forgot I have to take Blue to get a shave. Got to go.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joann,
    Wow! The Grand Canyon!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Are you tending in the canyon?
    You mom is like a warm fire. She is so sweet and kind.
    How is your dad in your dreams? What sorts of things are you doing? I think it is neat that you can see him. (I know Sherlock was just a dog--but I still dream about him. He always looks older. He is usually in the background watching me.)
    Talk to you!
    Love,Kathy

    ReplyDelete