Monday, March 30, 2009

Just checkin in

Hi, Not much going on. Just sittin here while Charlie reads and the other kids are doing...I don't know what. Got to keep this boy reading though. He is sort of into the Bleach manga books which are not the greatest but at least he will finish them. The boys did not do too well on their report cards which really stinks because they are very bright. UGH, I don't know, it's so hard sometimes,,,
I wish I were better at keeping up with homework and classwork, but I let it slide too often. Hmmm.
Waiting for Rick-ster to get home. He is out with a couple of friends so we had Frito-pies for dinner!
I am so excited about spring break. Big trip to the Grand Canyon. Very excited!
We are tent camping and we have not done that in a while so it should be interesting.

I had a great time with my old roommate from Boston this weekend. She's not old, just seems like so long ago that we were young!
It was wonderful. she has not changed one lick. Still looks terrific and is so soothing to be around. Sarah and I spent the afternoon with her and it was great. Can't wait to see her again! Road trip!
Well, I have a lot to do to get ready for our adventure but as usual , I procrastinate.
I forgot to reschedule my medicine day too.oops! Go some scans coming up but i am not that freaked out yet. I will keep praying that it stays that way. God is always working on that with me. That's a biggie! FEAR.yuck.
I always look at the ring I got in Israel that has Isaiah 41:10 on it. Very helpful.
Well, having a bit of red wine currently. Hence, the bad typing ;P
Ohh, have been plumping my lips with cinnamon oil, very effective but hurts like a "you know what". but I kinda like it!
Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joann-
    My lips feel much more plump. Thank you...Sort of like getting waxed.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joann, be careful on your blog. Dawne

    ReplyDelete