Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This is the sweetest thing EVAH!



It sure did make me smile.
I had chemo today. i think I have 4 more to go. I had a very tough time in there today and I have no idea why. I think it's because I 've had this nasty cold for about two weeks now and I am tired of it. The tears kept popping out of my eyes. I think I was sort of freaking the other people out in the chemo room. I don't know what my deal was but I'm glad that's over with. Got to get my Z-pac to get this nasty cold annihilated. Hope you liked the video. Sarah and I just brought Blue down to the ocean and she got a frappacino. Here's a couple of pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Hi ya Joann. I've done it.....I'm now a blogger.

    http://luckyandmolly.blogspot.com/

    Let's get together tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete