Monday, September 22, 2008




Hi guys,
That was my attempt at photojournalism. I couldn't put comments on he video because it costs extra.
Ok. The pictures are of breakfast-time, out side Sarah's school(pinwheels for Peace), Moms-in Touch (our legs as we were praying), my lunch, then I took a Benadryl after that and I fell asleep and completely missed the one o'clock picture, Sarah after school, Jimmy going to the orthodontist, Slurpee time at 7-11, Blue's walk, Charlie coming home from Robotics, homework and bedtime(Sarah walks on my back at night)
Well, have a great day everyone. I am hanging out doing laundry and I might pull some weeds and get a few new plants for outside.
Love,Joann

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Did you have a slurpee too?
    All the kids look so happy!

    I am going to try this tomorrow. (:

    later,
    Kas

    ReplyDelete