Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lookit how perfect this cappuccino is...


To answer Diana's comment, although I will probably call her today... I downloaded my bible on Audible.com. I got the dramatized version, so it's very exciting when Paul is in the storms in Acts,and everyone is hollering. Yes it will go on your iPhone. I'm so excited because I am getting Rick's iPhone when he gets the new one. He's always got to stay on top of technology


This is from LOVE WORTH FINDING
June 21
BIBLE MEDITATION:
"As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: He is a buckler to all them that trust in Him.” 2 Samuel 22:31
DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
When bewilderment enshrouds you and despair looms at your door, when trials storm the beaches of your life, you may want to ask God, “Why? Why? Why?” Friend, you may never understand why things are happening the way they are in your life, but that’s not your job. You see, it is not necessary for you to know why. That is God’s question. Your response is all that matters. When we can’t feel His hand, we must trust His heart. Our job is to simply trust and obey.
ACTION POINT:
Is there something happening in your life for which you have no explanation, but long for answers? Ask God to give you peace and grace to trust Him.

6 comments:

  1. Coffee and God, 2 of my very favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your DD --yum I partake every morning, yes I do..I thought this was light hearted and fun, so I'll share it with you---Jinji xoxo
    Topsigns you are in for a long Sermon:
    ** The pews have camper hook-ups.
    ** Theres an intermission schduled
    ** The bulletins have pizza delivery menus...
    ** The preachers notes are in a filing cabinet.
    ** The choir loft is furnished with La-Z-Boyz...
    ** The ushers give everyone airplane pillows.
    **And the number one Sign it's going to be a long sermon---
    The minister says, "You'll be home in plenty of time for the super bowl," But it's only September!!!
    {there you go, a little Christian comedy]-----

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the scripture and devotional thought. Oh that I could learn to practice this more consistently not only in my head but in my heart. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joann~ It's me Pam. We are gonna do that lunch date when I get home from youth camp! Expect a call from me. I love your devotional thoughts, especially the trusting and obeying. That is always my struggle..wanting to control and not release it to HIM!
    I love your pics..your kids are growing up fast! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joann,
    Can't wait until you get your iphone! They are too cool. You will be able to blog everywhere!

    My sister Maureen got married last night. We all had a nice time. My sisters and mom were asking for you. It was funny. Everybody was from Quincy. Maureen and Stan are off to france tonight. Got to run--another storm.
    Love you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete