Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Devotional from last night

I just thought this was so beautiful, I wanted to share it with everyone. it's from my devotional. I hope it blesses you.

The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup.

Heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ.-All things are yours.-my beloved is mine.- the Son of God...loved me and gave himself for me.
And the Lord said to Aaron, "You shall have no inheritance in their land, neither shall you have any portion among them. I am your portion and your inheritance among the people of Israel."
Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me: your rod and your staff, they comfort me.- I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.
O God, you are my God:earnestly I seek you: my soul thirsts for you: my flesh faints f you , as in a dry and weary land.
Ps 16:5, Rom. 8:17., 1 Cor. 3:21 Song. 2:16., Gal. 2:20, Num 18:20, Ps. 73:25, 26 Ps 23:4 2Tim. 1:12. Ps 63:1

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your devotional. It reminds me to Trust in God and Rejoice in God’s grace.

    Have a nice afternoon. I am going to pick up Peter and then go to a friends house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you in person so much I feel silly sending comments...but it's fun. Take a look at 1 Corinthians 15:12-19. (I think that's it.) That's what I've been thinking about today. See you tomorrow and we'll talk about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY IMPRESSIVE blog! MUCH better than Rick's :)

    We all had a great time at Melting Pot. Sam wants to eat there every night now. By the way, I thought you looked especially beautiful that night. Maybe it was the makeup, maybe it was the clothes, maybe it was that "inner beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit"!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete