Monday, May 26, 2008

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 5/26/08


Just goofing around with some stuff today. Don't feel like you have to click on the montage. It's just pictures from Flickr, and I was just playing around with stuff.
We have been having fun with our new Wii Fit. It's a game that goes with our Wii, and it has an exercise pad with it and you do all sorts of balance, aerobics and strength training. Rick bought it for the two of us because I need to build up my strength and he could use to shed a few lbs., but the kids have taken it over.
At this moment we are all eating turkey sandwiches and watermelon, and will probably go for a swim pretty soon.
We went to go see the Indiana Jones movie last night, the boys did not want to stay at the lock-in, I think they felt sort of weird there. The kids were all a lot older than them. The movie, in my opinion , was pretty lame. I won't even get into it.
I thought I was coming down with a cold yesterday because had a major runny nose and a sneeze, but I think it was just allergies, because I feel ok today. My hair hurts though, sometimes that means it's getting ready to abandon ship. That is very difficult to go through, especially for the fourth time. Thankfully, I have a lot of it, so maybe it will thin, gradually. I'm not shaving until the latest possible time. I might even consider a wig of some sort this time. It's hard being bald.
I hope you liked my Raindrop song. That was my favorite song when I was young and I still love it. Especially the last line "because I'm free, nothing's worrying me" I am free, even though I still worry ,but I am working on that, thank you Jesus.
Talk to you folks later. Love ,Joann
Matthew 6:27-35

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aunt Joanne! How is the Wii Fit?? I'm thinking about buying it...I love your blog, I really enjoy reading it, our prayers are with you up in North Carolina! I was telling my boyfriend Dwayne all about you the other day and he really wants to meet you, maybe one of these days we will road trip down to Florida---its not too far away. We're going to Maine in July this summer, I'm so excited. Will you be able to make it at any time? Love you bunches xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, jx2 i love a passage with a footnote!
    mamahouse

    ReplyDelete