Saturday, May 17, 2008

Top of the Morning to Ya

hi everyone. I forgot to mention that if you happen to write a comment I will most likely leave one for you in return on the comment section. I love you guys. I am going for more neupogen this morning, then I don't know what we are going to do. One of my boys is going to Universal studios with a friend so it will probably be significantly quieter around here.I think the big plan is to get a ice cream machine for my husband because he is so upset at the prices of ice cream, and loves to watch Alton Brown, so he wants to make his own. I am trying to keep my camera handy so I will include pics. I have started a FLIKR account so I might work on that today to. I feel pretty good and ready to get treatment Thursday. I called the Moffitt Cancer ctr. yesterday to speak with my Dr. there, Just to get her opinion and ideas for any clinical trials I may be eligible for. In my devotional last night it spoke about letting God lead my steps. I don't want to jump ahead of his plan or path, so please pray for wisdom and discernment and the Lord's loud voice to guide me. I want to fix things or grasp at straws sometimes. Please pray that I will be sensible and wise and stay within the best path God has laid before me. I might put some pictures of our adventures today. Have a great one . Love,
Jo

6 comments:

  1. Read your last coupla blogs...sorry I've not posted any witty comments for several days. I know how you miss them....(har har or is that LOL?) Fun biking this evening! Lauren won't stop talking about the big swing. I think the swing must be good for white blood cell growth. It's just a feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, just one more thing... about the ice cream machine. First, can I taste-test the product? Second, is it really THAT cost-effective? (Machine, ingredients, time, etc.) If so I'm gonna have to look into it for myself! Tell Rick I like any flavor except those with nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joann,
    I am so glad you liked the pray. How did your day go? I bet you did something fun.
    We had Peter's T-ball game and photo this morning. I tried spring cleaning the rest of my house. oh well--I am all most done.

    Spring/Summer is here! The leaves on the trees have come out and we have flowers too! We have not gone out for our first ice cream of the season yet. Still to cold at night.

    Talk to you soon!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joann,
    I am so glad you liked the pray. How did your day go? I bet you did something fun.
    We had Peter's T-ball game and photo this morning. I tried spring cleaning the rest of my house. oh well--I am all most done.

    Spring/Summer is here! The leaves on the trees have come out and we have flowers too! We have not gone out for our first ice cream of the season yet. Still to cold at night.

    Talk to you soon!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, Betty, you know my husband...he's got to do it hs way. i don't tink it's cost effective but he is determined. I have no room in my cabinets, and yes, you can taste test. i liked the bike ride also. Swinging must have some effect on blood cell growth.
    Kathy, we did almost nithing today. Rick cleaned the pool deck and screen enclosure, my little chick-y and i went for two bike rides, one wih Betty and her daughter. It was hot out today and we just hung around the house. Love you guys.
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need a thumbs up button..

    mamahouse

    ReplyDelete