Sunday, January 4, 2009
















So, Christmas break is almost over and we are going to have to get our act together before 9:30 starting on tues.
Ahh, it's been loverly lying in bed. We had a nice vacation at home. Rick and I got all the decorations down yesterday so that was a relief.
I had a nice visit with my brother, his wife and my nephew this past week. They came down to visit my mother. speaking of whom, she is very sick with a nasty chest and head cold, but getting better.
I took a bunch of pictures at the beach today. Rick and the kids made a great fort. well, ok, Jimmy didn't help, but he watched, kind of.
We are all pretty tired here so this is going to be short.
I'm going to see what my kids are up to.
good night








“He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”- Micah 6:8

1 comment:

  1. What a cool fort! The kids are getting so big! They are Men. (Well, Sarah still a little girl!)
    So happy you all had a nice vacation!
    Good night.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete