Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nuthin' new here



Not much going on here. It is finally raining out. We really needed it.
I did a lot of closet cleaning today. That was nice. Lightening the laundry load a bit.
Rick got in a bit of a car crash yesterday morning. He's fine, but his car is pretty messed up (poor Paco)!
I go tomorrow to meet with my Dr. and will start getting Herceptin every three weeks instead of every week. That will be nice but it feels so safe to be going in every week. It'll be good to move away from that though.
All my kids are fine.
Jimmy is thoroughly enjoying his robotics team. They are in the build weeks now so he is there every evening and on the weekends. Very exciting!
I am looking for another stable to take Sarah to so she can continue taking riding lessons.
I am still tryng to figure what is going to spark an interest for Charlie.
I have sort have been glued to the internet about the situation in Gaza.
Very troubling.
I stand with Israel though, let's hope the next administration does.
By the way here is a link I would like to share:
Pray for the President-Elect

How did you guys like the Scooter Cam. I think I might go out tomorrow and take a video of me going to the Dr's. Rick doesn't like me taking it off the island but I am a bit of a rascal that way ;}
got to go , more laundry to fold.
Here's a scripture that I would like to share:

Romans 10:14-15 (New International Version)
14How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"[a]

Lord,
thank you for the honor of being your hands and feet. Strengthen me to bring you honor, and guide my path so my life can be a reflection of you.
Amen

Over and out,
Joann

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the pray. With everything going on, prays are necessary.

    Both Luke and I are off on Tuesday. We are planning on going to a resturant to watch with others!

    The situation in Gaza is horrible. Can't imagine living in were bombs are just a part of life. God bless all the dead in their families.
    Kas

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LIVE ON AN ISLAND??

    mamahouse

    ReplyDelete