Friday, December 12, 2008

I would love it if I got some more comments on this blog. Once in a while it feels a bit fruitless. Drop me a note just to say hi.
I just got back from Jimmy's school.I made some Butter Schnitzel for his German class and had to drop it off. It looked a bit weird.

Does anyone else listen to XM station 44 (First Wave)? They can be a bit crude sometimes but I just tune that out and enjoy the music. Brings back memories, right Keith , Dianne and Kathy? Sometimes there's nothing better than a little Safety Dance and Mandinka to get your morning going.
Got my house tidied and laundry done. Yipee!

Today is Fri and that means FOC friday to those of you in the know. Betty and I started our own club called Fridays Off Club. Soo, after school the girls (Betty and I) will play maybe a bit of XBox live or something, maybe a little Wii and prob-lee a Starbucks? Sounds good.

Christmas is coming fast, isn't it? Are you guys ready? I think I am almost there.
My last post I put a link to CuteOverload for the Corgi post, but Betty told me about the Kitty post. Funny huh?
Well, I'm babbling. Got to go.
Have a great day. Love Joann

14 comments:

  1. Hiya Jo-
    Ahh gotta love the eighties. Never heard of XM station 44... what is it?

    be well,
    dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on XM radio and the number is 44. It's called First Wave.
    I get it in my car and on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen to First Wave 22 on Sirus. It sounds like the same thing. I love hearing that music. I also like the 70's station.

    Just got back from my moms. We had an ice storm up here and had no power for three days. Went down to MA to shower and warm up. Thankfully the power came back on today!!

    My Christmas shopping is almost done. Just a few more trips to Target.
    Joanne I am impressed that you can make Schnitzel. I've heard of it but never ate it.
    Speaking of eating--luke's mom had us over for an italian meal. She makes the best sauce, meatballs, etc.
    Got to put the little fellow to bed!
    Good Night!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss being off on Fridays! I am off on Tuesdays and Weds but it is not the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chicks,

    Don't have XM radio but I have downloaded a bunch of our 80s music onto my Ipod that reminds me of all you and the fun times we all had! The Cure, Echo & The Bunnymen, Depeche Mode, The Psychedelic Furs.... Remember the Impala and that ride to Maine with no floor ... Ahhh Memories !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last post was from Keith

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks keith. you are so sweet. iremember you fixed my muffler on the Impala with a pair of pantyhose.
    Safe Car!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the last post was from Joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in the dark ages and don't have xm radio...waahhh. However, I think the Friday of Club is a true stroke of genius! Emily is still talking about the guitar hero jam session.
    Love ya,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm what was I doing with pantyhose back then. Must of been a preminition of what was going to come! hehehe!! I am going to email Patti your blog so she can see what you have been up to you and gorgeous family!!
    Yours, Keith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kath, Hi Keith, Hi Jo. This is a nice way to catch up with you guys!

    Oh my! The Impala!!! Remember how the pantyhose burned off from the heat of the muffler two blocks down the road? Ahh haaa, haaa.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi North Quincy Gang!
    I have a photo of us and the Impala. I am going to dig it out this weekend and have Joanne post it. Keith has a cool hair, Diane & Joann Look so cool, Patty looks like pretty patty, and myself, lets just call it the akward years.
    Love to all!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey this post was on my b-day!!

    guess who

    ReplyDelete