Thursday, November 13, 2008

smooth sailing

Rick in Hezekiah's tunnel. He looks a bit alarmed because it was dark Good Morning all, I've got two out of three kids to school this morning. Charlie's still here with me. on't tell the other two but I kinda like being with him for an hour or so , just the two of us, in the morning. I'm not sure what I am going to do today...I might bake some scones for Pastor Mark and bring them into church as a small "thank you" for all the work he did to prepare for our trip. I have been going through my pictures. There are so many of them and I don't have enough memory space on FLickr to put them all on there. I went to go see my Dr. yesterday, and to resume Herceptin. He said things all felt good. No new tests scheduled, so that's always nice to not have anxiety about that. Just got to get on with life. He gave me the choice of going once every three weeks for Herceptin or once a week. I decided to stick with once a week for now, because I did the three week thing and I had a recurrence. I know that probably doesn't mke a difference, but it feels a bit safer for the moment. So smooth sailing. I was a bit anxious or nervous about him prescribing CAT and PET scans and all that jazz, I know I shouldn't be. Jesus tells us not to worry, but you know me. I felt a big peace, before my appt. "it's going to be ok", I just kept listening to tat and was very relaxed and excited to see my Dr. Isn't God so awesome how he calms even the tiniest of storms? I brought him a little clay lamp that's a replica of one found at Masada with some oil from the Judean desert. he thought it was pretty cool. I was happy aobut that. Anyway. Have a great day. Got to get Charlie out the door. Love ya, Joann Let me know how you guys are doing if you have a sec. Love to hear from you. Sometimes I get a bit bored talking about myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joann!
    I love the photos of your trip. I am sure this trip will always be a part of you.
    Happy to hear that you have not scans booked! To me it sounds like the doctor thinks your doing fine!
    Peter, Luke, Chewy and I are doing fine. Luke and I are off today. We are cleaning the upstairs! Boxes and Boxes for Goodwill! Having one kid yields a lot of stuff!
    Peter is turing 6 in a few weeks!
    Enjoy your day!!!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete