Monday, November 10, 2008

Hi Guys

Getting back to normal life. What a great trip. I am still sorting through pictures.
Now, some of you may be a bit disappointed ( or not ) about the election outcome. i was a little bummed, but God is in control, and President Obama it is. Romans13:1-2, says it all and so does 1Timothy 2:1-2. So there you have it. Yeah America!!!
OK, so all that aside...I saw this really cute video and I have to put it on. I hope you don't think it disrespectful because it is not meant to be. I just have to share it because it is sort of fun. Anyway , here it is.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip! what an awesome experience for you and rick. thanks for the scripture and for the video. both uplifting! see you around school. love, jill

    ReplyDelete