Monday, September 15, 2008

Success!

I went to the grocery store today amd bought Breyers Vanilla and Chocolate fudge Brownie Swirl but have not yet had it with my beloved melted peanut butter......
I think I will wait till tomorrow just to be torturous to myself. I am ready for bed and not even hungry. I had MomsInTouch this morning. That's our prayer group for the children in our community schools. It's my favorite day of the week. Then I did some grocery shopping, had a little lunch and came home and hung around with my dog. It was very blissful. Then the kiddies come home one by one and the party starts. So now the dinner and homework and reading and cleaning up is all done and so I am I. I bid you a buena soira, arreviderci and all that stuff. Sleep tight..don't let the bed bugs bite.


BIBLE MEDITATION:
“Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever.” Revelation 7:12

3 comments:

  1. All that yummy ice cream in the house and you can wait.....you have such willpower!!!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ice cream sounds yummy.

    Glad you got to spend some quiet time with Blue today. He is such a good DOG!!!!

    I hope you enjoyed your ice cream!
    kathy

    ReplyDelete