Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am so spoiled. I got a new iPhone. cool!

Rick got me a new iPhone today. What a surprise. He went off to Orlando early . I though he was getting a new one for himself, but he came home with one for me and a cool Paul Frank case to go with it.
It has been raining out here for most of the day, so we have been playing around with our new toys. I think the kids are really bored, but the boys have been drawing and Sarah has been working on a fort.
We had a great meeting last night at church. Everyone who is going to Israel in the fall was there and we went over a bunch of stuff. It's going to be a great trip.
We are all ok. We had a very nice week, going bowling and to the pottery place to do some painting. I forget how big my boys are getting and the same things that used to occupy them, don't really cut it anymore. It was nice to see them enjoy painting, though. They really got into it and made some nice pieces.
I have finished my first week of radiation and it's fine although I have a some pain in my left arm, but I really shouldn't complain considering what could have been.
A little Advil and I'm good to go.
I am looking forward to tomorrow. Friends of ours are coming over with their kids for dinner and we are having subs. I am going to the store in a bit to buy all the goodies.
Cabin fever is setting in ....the boys are fighting. Got to go.
Love,
Joann
PS rick put some pictures on our website from our trip. www.rootsey.com/family

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ya,

    Nice rainy day, eh? Sorry we didn't make it to the movie. I'm getting low on $$ for July. We just hung around here. Emily is at Youth Group at First United Methodist. Not much else happening. Coffee manana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joann,
    Just catching up. So cool to hear about your Iphone! What is a Paul Frank case?
    How are you feeling this week? How often do you need to have radiation treatment? A few times per week?

    Nice to hear you had a nice week with the kids! They are such great and talented kids. Tell them I said hello!

    Having a great summer up here. I met a lady with three girls who summers up here from texas. Possible play date? How cool would it be if she was one of the Bushs. A play date at that compound would be ulitmate!
    Take good, good care!
    Love you,
    Kathy

    ps Peter loves his crocks! I wish I got a pair too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, how did Betty get her photo up there? I bet your I-phone helped. Also, love the photos of your trip. Thanks for sharing. You, Rick and the kids look so happy!

    ReplyDelete