Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Going Bowling


I am sorry that I have not put pictures on yet of our trip. I am working on that. Our internet connection has been sort of funky for the last couple of days.
We are all well. I started radiation yesterday, and had Herceptin this morning. Things are going fine. I've got to do 25 treatments of radiation then I go back on Navelbine til October. We have been having a nice week so far. It was really gross out yesterday and sort of overcast today .
Has anyone seen the Wall-E movie yet? i loved it. It was so great!
Well, not much to report. I am taking my kids bowling today to stay out of the heat. it's going to be about 100 degrees, yikes. I'm going to put a few pictures of our trip on flickr. Rick is workng on another website where he will put all of them. He doesn't have much spare time so your guess is as good as mine as to when he'll be able to do it. Probably soon though.
Love you guys.Hope you are all well.
Love,
Joann

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your photos. I am so happy you had good news before your trip.
    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete