Monday, June 9, 2008

Thank you (sniff, sniff)

Thank you for responding to my last post, friends. It is so cool getting encouragement from people you don't know (yet)! It really made my day and it's only 3! I am feeling much better today. Let's see, maybe about an 8 or so. No headaches, no fever, a bit more energy and an appetite! My kids and I went to Subway and ate at the beach. Our internet was on the fritz, but it was just a connection on our wireless thingy in the closet. It did make for a nice computer free morning. My boys have been banned from video games til their Dad gets home, so they like to make little Flash movies and stuff on the computer.
I guess it's kind of creative...
Sarah and I were in the pool for a good part of the morning. Betty let me borrow a book and I cannot put it down. It's a bit of romance which I normally don't go for, but it's a real page turner. Needless to say I ignore my kids when reading it.
I was going to go to the library to look for the book that my on-line friend, Kristi suggested to me. I might do that a bit later.
I wish I had something more interesting to write about. Maybe I'll look for a funny video or something. Till then, thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Joann

3 comments:

  1. If this is a repeat---ignore it, something keeps devouring my posts, and it is annoying me..
    LOVEDDDdddd the song, but I love emotionally moving melodies...just my nature, and my eyes, are leaking again...
    Goodness, my little Flipper, I think you are in the water more than Moby!!!!!!! So good for you though, so good*** You have been tap dancing through the hallways of my thoughts today. I know you feel alone, occasionally, but know that you are soaring on the breezes of prayers, from all your old and new found friends. When you lean, they will prop you up, and when you stumble, they will carry you. I will remember you, and the next communion, I take with the Lord here in my little abode, Your name will tumble from my lips, in your behalf I shall give thanks and praise---You are precious---You are a child of the King--------
    I think maybe I'll do a Jewish fast, sundown to sundown, for you--G-d does wonderful things through fasting, and I know He is shadowing you with His glory... and He's coming soon, and we will tip our toes in the crystal sea, and His glory will forever be...We are only passing through, this is not our forever, and one sweet day, through skies of blue, and winds of peace, with the trumpets sound--we'll be going home...
    xoxoxo Jinji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, you have a wonderful way with words. Thank you for your encouragement. What a smile you put on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You my darlin' have carved a tatoo on my heart...and for that I give praise to our Lion of Judah---what a Saviour what a king what a Lord of EVERYTHING...
    talked about you over dinner with my husband....telling him, there is just something about this lady...G-d has impressed my soul...and I am consumed with the thoughts of you, your journey and your well being..
    Oh and by the whatever---what is going on in Lakeland, [is that right]---that isn't of G-d, I am so on it....and will check it out on my trusty google...???? Wondering in oceans of thoughts...jinji and hugs

    ReplyDelete