Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My First Entry

This is my first attempt at Blogging so bear with me. I started this to express myself and maybe be of some encouragement to other women who are facing a diagnosis of Breast Cancer. Let me tell you first of all that I am doing this not to whine or complain, but because I feel that the Lord is teaching me quite a few things about Him and i want to pass some of these things on to folks who may be looking for help or someplace to seek comfort. I have been through a lot and I don't want to waste any of my experiences but above all want God to be glorified through my trials. I don't have very many answers to difficult questions but I will pray for wisdom before sitting down to type my experiences or ideas to anyone else. Above all, i believe that God's plan is best. I am slowly learning to let go of my own plans and submit to His will. I think we can all help each other out.

1 comment:

  1. You are my best friend and I am so excited about your new blog. God has you in the palm of His hand and He will never let you go!

    ReplyDelete